St Lunatics - St Lunatics



Do you remember 2001 and an album entitled "Free City" ? The first single was "Batter Up" ! Nah ? Ok, maybe I was one of the few people who actually liked that cd (I like some unexpected stuff sometimes) enough to remember it, and to be happy with that news !

The St Louis crew is coming back with a new eponym single, "St Lunatics" and I am pretty amazed because it goes way beyond my expectations. It doesn't sound like their former record at all. So I'm pretty sure that, this time, I won't be the only one to like it, will I ?

That's how I like Nelly and his homeboys to spit on a beat. And I hope that's they'll keep that level of rapping on their upcoming album "City Free" is gonna sound like.

This beat kinda reminds me of DMX's song "Where The Hood At"



0 comments: